Thursday, September 6, 2012

What am I doing here?

Every mom has asked this question at least once...how did I get to this point?  Here I am wrestling a toddler, or going to bed at 8 pm because I'm exhausted or cleaning up applesauce from every crevice in the kitchen.  How did this happen?  It may be a struggle to be a mom, but it is something that I love and no matter how many times I may ask how I got here and what I'm doing here or how many times I may want to quit, if I step back and think that it is such a privilege to be a mom. 

I am a mom to a toddler and am also pregnant with #2.  Before being a mom I taught first grade, so in our house education comes first (even if I am only educating babies).  I wanted to start a blog to share tips, musings and ideas on how to teach your own kids.  I also wanted to start a blog to get feedback for hard to deal with situations that every mom encounters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment